- Act of state
- Especially ceremonially activity of the state.
- Administration, public
- Part of the executive for the locally execution of the law.
- Enlargement of a written legislative competence of the federation to related areas.
- Violent acquiring of an area, which belonged to another state.
- Government of a small privileged group
- Part of a constitution.
- Bill, which changes several other bills at the same time.
- Protection for (political) refugees.
- Autonomy in personnel matters
- Exercise of the government authority towards the citizens irrespective of they are inside the national territory or outside.
Is a term missing? Write a message to me!