- Pool of different taxes which are concentrated first and after that reallocated again.
- Territorial principle
- According to the territorial principle a child receives the nationality of the state, in whose area it was born.
- Territorial sovereignty
- Exercise of the government authority to all persons who are at the territory of the state
- Third party effect
- The third party effect of basic rights designates the exeptionally occurring validity of the basic rights between citizens.
- Three-stage theory
- Regulation of the barriers of article 12 GG.
- System, with two organs in legislative procedures (Bundestag and Bundesrat).
Is a term missing? Write a message to me!