- Objection bills
- At objection bills the Bundesrat can lodge an objection against the bill.
- System, with just one organ in legislative procedures (for example federal state parliament).
- The opposition includes all parties, which do not belong to the coalition.
- Ordinary courts
- Civil courts and criminal courts in contrast to special courts for example administration courts.
- Organ controversy
- Constitution disputes between the highest federal organs. In that case the Federal Constitutional Court decides about the dispute.
- The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, 1975 created international organization, its goals are given from its name.
- Overhang mandates
- Whenever a party on Land level achieved more direct mandates, than seats through secondary votes, those extra direct mandates remain to the party as overhang mandates.
Is a term missing? Write a message to me!