- Main Method
- Part of the legislative procedure.
- Methode causing a decision with several persons. Of some alternatives the one which the largest agreement wins.
- Majority election
- Election of persons, the person with the most votes relatively or absolutely wins. Also called personality election
- Assignment of political rights and obligations by the voters to the delegates.
- Material law
- Law, which sets rights and obligations for an individual.
- Mediation Committee
- The Mediation Committee is a common committee of Bundestag and Bundesrat that advises about diversities of opinion between them in the legislation process.
- Member of a government, chief of a ministry
- Mixed election
- Name of the personalised elections on the basis of proportional representation of the election to the Bundestag.
- At a monarchy the head of state takes his office lifelong, usually by succession.
- Rule of one person.
- Municipal Constitutional complaint
- Constitutional complaint of municipalities with the statement to be hurt in the right of autonomy.
Is a term missing? Write a message to me!