- Protection against prosecution.
- Imperative mandate
- Mandate, which is bound to instructions.
- Contradictoriness of several activities, for example a member of the Bundesrat may not belong to the Bundestag at the same time .
- Talking and voting liberty for Members of Parliament.
- Level/stage of the jurisdiction.
- Interest theory
- According to the interest theory for the distinction of public law and private law public law is given if the general interest is served. If the right serves the individual interest private law is given.
- International law
- Law between states.
- Right of the Bundestag to demand information from the Federal Government.
- Investigative committees
- Investigative committees examine affairs of special political interest.
- Inviolable precincts
- Ambit around different institutions of the state in that restrictions, for example a demonstration prohibition, seize, to protect the employees working there.
Is a term missing? Write a message to me!