- Election procedure in the Bundestag.
- Hare-Niemeyer procedure
- Procedure for converting votes into seats
- Head of State
- Highest representative of the state in relation to other states, in Germany the Federal President.
- Domination of a state in relation to another state for example on political or military range.
- High court of state
- Constitutional Court of Baden-Wuerttemberg.
- Homogeneity principle
- According to the homogeneity principle the constitutional order in the Laender must conform to the principles of the Federation.
- Human Dignity
- Core element of humans, each human is seen as own character, central basic right.
- Human Rights
- Basic Rights for all humans independent of the nationality
Is a term missing? Write a message to me!