- Leading organ of the executive, on federal level the Federal Government.
- Government authority
- Government authority is sovereign use of power on the one hand inside the state through organization / maintenance of a public order (right) and on the other hand outside the state through independence opposite other states.
- Some Members of the Bundestag, whose number is not sufficient to form a parliamentary group. A group has fewer rights of participation than a parliamentary group.
- Guarantee in perpetuity
- Art. 79 GG declares substantial basic principles of the Basic Law as fixed.
- Guarantee of essential content
- Core declaration of a basic right which must not be touched.
Is a term missing? Write a message to me!