- d'Hondtsche method
- System for converting votes into seats, the number of votes is divided by 1,2,3 etc. and the seats are distributed descending on the division results.
- Daily allowance
- Financial remuneration (income) of the Members of Parliament.
- Representative, Member of the Bundestag.
- The people is carrier of the government authority.
- Department principle
- According to the department principle the ministers are responsible for their ministries themselves and lead their ministries themselves within the guidelines given by the Federal Chancellor.
- Descending principle
- The nationality of a child arranges itself according to the nationality of the parents.
- Unlimited, barrierless rule of one person or a group (party).
- Direct Mandate
- Mandate that was won in an constituency through the majority election.
- Principle of the work of the Bundestag, after an election to the Bundestag affairs of the past Bundestag would not continue, but start new if necessary.
- Distribution of responsibilities
- Division of the government authority in different parts to prevent abuse of this power.
Is a term missing? Write a message to me!